Monday, October 1, 2012

New Pictures Coming Soon!

We have probably a dozen or more photos to share and I promise they will be posted soon!  They will include several weddings, a shark attack cake, baby shower cakes and more!  I just have to gather them all up.  They are on my phone, my camera, Beth's camera, in my email, etc.  Look for them soon! 

Fall is now officially in the air and we are trying to transition into some fall flavors.  This week we have Wicked Candy Apple and Pumpkin Spice, along with Pumpkin Crunch Cheesecake.  I'm thinking our Apple Pie Cupcake will be on the menu in the upcoming weeks. 

Our weekends are filling up fast, so please order early!!!  Halloween and Thanksgiving orders should be placed now.  Think, cookies, cake pops, cupcakes, etc. for parties, school treats, teacher gifts, etc.  Call or stop by to reserve your spot on our calendar.

Hope to see you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment